Dd, Home Buyer in Napa, CA

I grew up in St. Louis and am looking to move back but your crime statistices doesn't work on the St. Louis Trulia. I know where there is crime.

Asked by Dd, Napa, CA Mon Oct 8, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3097308022-2821-Westlawn-St-S…

Answers

6
Glad to hear you are coming back. St. Louis is a wonderful place to live.

For the city: http://www.slmpd.org/crime_stats.html
For the county: http://maps.stlouisco.com/police/lib/sbar/stats.html

Hope this helps,
Dan Brassil
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 8, 2012
It is unethical for a licensed agent to answer this question. But I can suggest that you search for crime websites on one of the search engine, you can type in the areas you are interested in and find the information you seek or contact one of the police departments for a report. Should you need assistance finding a home in our area, please contact me.
St Louis crime stats are considered flawed based on how things are reported and classified (often differently from other parts of the US). Also, by thetime the data is reported to the online sites it'soften old data and doesnt show the current picture. Your most accurate view is to call the local police dept or city hall and talk to them or contact friends who are still in the greater st louis area. There are many fabulous areas in St Louis that are very safe and, as in every large metropolitan area, areas which have a few issues, but sometimes the issues are a very small segment of an otherwise lovely safe area. I would be happy to send you info on areas that you are interested in.
David, a real estate agent is not allowed to answer that question. There are internet sources but many of them are very suspect. If you call me at 314-570-5125, I would give you further info regarding obtaining that information.

Ron Gorman
Hello there, it looks like you have been sent some good links to get you started. I also have access to a walkability report you might find interesting. If you would like it feel free to let me know. My 25 years of St Louis real estate sales will work well for you. Info@SmartStLouisMoves.com

Have a great day.
Dave Tedoni
I am a broker and former St Louis City police officer and would be happy to help you find a home in or near the zip code of this property. Feel free to contact me with questions at patriotrealtors@gmail.com
We are presently looking, I know the neighborhoods I am interested but I was interested in seeing the crime statistics on Trulia.com and they are not showing in the St. Louis area.
Flag Mon Oct 8, 2012