Crime & Safety in Tri-Taylor>Question Details

Matej, Home Buyer in 10001

I doubt that current month Crime records can represent how safe is the area? Where can I find historical data about crime rates for Chicago?

Asked by Matej, 10001 Sat Jun 30, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3059705097-2445-W-Grenshaw-St…

Answers

6
Hi Matej,

Trulia's Crime Maps track what is happening hourly. In the right hand corner, click on the option "by day" to track what has happened in your area in the last month.

http://www.trulia.com/crime/#!cook-il/13/41.87542,-87.62457/…

Recently, it looks like East Washington Street And North State Street have been experiencing the most theft. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Ali, Community Manager
Hi Matej,

Try everyblockchicago.com.

Try this one:

https://portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/page/portal/ClearPat…

Also, do your own intelligence by visiting the area at different times of the day. Do you feel comfortable living/investing in this area?
If you have an address, go to the nearby police station and they will give you detailed info.
Or try this site chicagocrimebyblock.com ..... and hopefully for the rest of it you will work with
a local Realtor as your Buyers Agent to assist you throughout the entire process with their experience and expertise, make sure you do commit and are loyal to ONE Realtor.... Do not do this on your own!
Buyers Agents are free to you the buyer or renter, as they get paid at the closing by the seller's side...

goog luck to you....
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
chicagocrimebyblock.com Thats a good site. You can also always go to the police station and ask as well.
Call 311 or go to the Local police station