Crime & Safety in Val Verde>Question Details

Joni, Other/Just Looking in 91387

I am thinking of renting in Val Verde. Does anyone know about this area? Is it safe?

Asked by Joni, 91387 Sun Mar 2, 2008

Answers

4
MOST GANGMEMBERS FROM VAL VERDE RESPECT EVREYONE LIVING THERE SO IF YOU STAY OUT OF THERE WAY THEY WILL STAY OUT OF YOURS. IVE BEEN LIVING HERE 20+ YRS AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM!!! THEY HAVE HELPED ME WITH MY YARD MANY TIMES.
Carrie is right. It depends on where you are looking at. Parts of Val Verde are questionable and it is know for having gang activity. You may be able to find a rental for the same price and the same bedrooms in a different area close to Val Verde. If you want to call me with the address, I will be able to tell you how that area is or email me.
Murder in Val Verde: Two men were shot and one died during an altercation with another man at a birthday party in Val Verde on Sunday morning. It’s the third shooting death in Val Verde in just six months. Rohit reports.
That depends, are you a gang banger?