Mhud, Home Buyer in Columbia, SC

I am looking in the Summer Lakes Neighborhood in Murrells Inlet. Does anyone have any information on that subdivision? Is it a safe area? Thank you

Asked by Mhud, Columbia, SC Wed Oct 6, 2010

Answers

4
As Monir said, real estate agents are restricted from answering this question and really should direct you to the Sheriff's department. That neighborhood is right near the county line, so you may want to check with Horry County and Georgetown County. I live within a mile from there and love the area. It's close enough to get to the beach in 10 minutes and the mall within 30 minutes yet far enough down that you can get around without dealing with the traffic a whole lot.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 7, 2010
Yes it is a safe area. I have lived in a nearby community since 1975 and have children and grand children living here now as well. This is a new home subdivision and the prices and features of the homes are very competitive with lots of floor plans to choose from, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 7, 2010
Mhud,

My office in SC is very close to Murrells Inlet. It is a lovely area. Are you interested in purchasing there?

You should always check with the police about crime. That is anyplace that you look.

Let me know if I can be of help.

I have a condo for sale at the Ashworth in N Myrtle Beach. Here is a link.

Brenda Feria
Real Living Eudailey Real Estate VA
Real Living at the Beach SC
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 6, 2010
Mhud you will definitely have to check with the local Murrells police/sheriff departments for crime/safety information. A real estate agent is legally restricted from offering opinions on these matters.

Try (843) 546-5101 or (843) 545-4300
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 6, 2010