Memo, Other/Just Looking in Monterey Hills, Los...

I am looking for an apartment in Monterey Hills for graduate school but I am not familiar with this area and its safety.

Asked by Memo, Monterey Hills, Los Angeles, CA Tue Apr 24, 2012

Does anyone know how safe is Monterey Hills? I choose Monterey Hills because it is closer to USC Pharmacy School but I would love to hear recommendation for other safer places.

Answers

4
Shannon Chang 626-319-8545’s answer
I am an Agent for this area. Monterey Hills has some good areas. Much depends on your price range. There are better and safer areas, but they are further from USC, so it depends how far you want to travel. I would be very happy to assist you in your search. Please call me for free consultation at 626-309-7722 or email me at shannon.chang@dilbeck.com
Shannon Chang
Lic.#01759646
I recently got married and i am looking to rent my condo in Monterey Hills. We have a lot of USC student living in my building.
If you are interested please call 323 610-0942 or email belizeanqueenc44@gmail.com.
Hi Memo,

Many of the Monterey Hills condos rent out to students, some in roommate situations. It's a great area with lots of people jogging, walking their dogs and socializing in the pocket park. I've represented many clients who have bought or leased there and they have all been happy. It's
really the best area around for the price.

Let me know if you need further help.

Diane McDonald
20 Years of Sales and Service
dianemcdon@aol.com
http://www.facebook.com/thefunkybungalow
Prudential California Realty, Los Feliz
DRE# 01019403
(323) 236-4369
There is good pocket of areas and not so good part of the area. There isnt too many apartments in that area. Alway check the area early part of the evwning.