Celeste, Home Buyer in Cleveland, OH

I am looking at a house on Revere Ct. in Cleveland. As a single female, what do you think about the street an

Asked by Celeste, Cleveland, OH Wed Sep 26, 2007

Answers

2
Hi, I personally love the location around Revere Court. There are so many amenities: the MetroParks, the Zoo, shopping, close to highways, good bus routes. I have a house for sale on W. 22nd as well ($76,500, just reduced the price). The area has a good selection of architectural styles too. I sold a home to a gal on Bradwell which is not far from Revere. Good luck in your home search and if I can be of any assistance let me know!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2007
Hi Celeste!

Congratulations on deciding to find a new home of your own! There are a few homes available for sale on Revere Court today ranging from $77,900 (1 home) to $114,900 (2 homes). The area around that street should be a relatively safe place to live. What made you decide on that particular street? Are there any other areas you are interested in? I would be happy to assist you in finding the perfect place to live. Feel free to email me @ lisahumenik@howardhanna.com with any additional questions. Best Wishes!