Crime & Safety in 92706>Question Details

Sk, Home Buyer in Orange County, CA

I am looking at Condos around Santa Clara/Broadway in Santa Ana, CA 92706. Wanted to know if that is a safe area for a female.

Asked by Sk, Orange County, CA Thu Jul 12, 2012

Answers

5
HI SK,

Wanted to know what you mean by safe? We all have a different idea of safe. What are you looking for? If you are interested in crimes you can look up Crimemapping.com send me an email so I can be of more help to you.

Talk to you soon,

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Good Morning SK,

Santa Ana is a good area to live in I personal live on Broadway and the people that live in the neighborhood are nice. I work for a Direct Lender so I can pre approve you for financing and also give you a realtor to match your needs. Please when you get a chance give me a call.

Jovan Simon
Account Manager
In House Lender
714-619-3172
jsimon@inhouselender.com
http://www.inhouselender.com

We have an A+ with the Better Business Bureau
SK,

I have lived in that area for nearly 30 years and sell in the North Santa Ana area all the time. Forbes just ranked Santa Ana the 4th safest city in the US for cities of similar population size. I raised 2 daughters and we have not had any problems with safety. If you need an agent with local knowledge please give me a call. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Phil Schaefer
Hi Sk,
I see you are in Texas. Are you moving to California soon?
In California we have regulations against talking about good and bad areas or safe areas.
It is against RESPA (Real Estate Settlement and Proceedures Act) so sadly we cannot answer your question.
You can easily check the internet for statistics in the area. That may offer you some help with your question.
I would be happy to help you find a great home in the area, please call if you need assistance.
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718
Hi SK,
The area is ok, do you know how much are you per-approved for ?
Please see our rebates just for purchase

$500 (Gift card or for closing cost)
.625 Rate incentive for purchase (or use it for closing cost)
VIP membership to Kinecta Federal Credit Union ( the largest CU in CA)

949.861.0367
LQuintero@kinecta.org
http://www.kinecta.org/lquintero