Crime & Safety in Valrico>Question Details

Marie, Both Buyer and Seller in Lithia, FL

I am interested to buy around Wildwood Hollow Dr in Valrico, FL and was wondering if anybody could tell me

Asked by Marie, Lithia, FL Fri Apr 17, 2009

how safe the neighborhood is. Thanks!

Answers

6
Great question! Questions regarding crime and safety in Valrico for ANY street are best referred to the local police and sheriff departments. They will have the most up to date and accurate information. A local agent is typically legally restricted from offering an "opinion" about such matters.
Marie,
Try logging onto: crimereports.com. This is a great website, open to all. You simply type in an address and the computer does the rest. Hope this helps.
Donna
Just saw your question. Another source for local crime reports is the weekly paper, The Brandon Times. It discloses crimes divided by local zip codes for the East Hillsborough area. Please let me know if I may be of assistance to you.

Carol Jacob
Signature Realty Associates
Valrico, Fl
813-679-3180
Web Reference: http://www.caroljacob.com
Marie, you can contact the Hillsbourogh Co. Sheriff Office for this info. I would try their Criminal Analyst Unit or call DISTRICT 2 @ 813-247-8560 .......There is no Valrico Police Dept..
Thank you so much for your response!
Marie,

Unfortunately, this is one of the items we as realtors cannot talk about without getting into license troubles. I would suggest to look at the Valrico crime statistics or contact the Valrico police dept and ask them. they are allowed to talk about how safe an area is. One other way is to drive around the neighborhood and talk with the neighbors. They are a great source of info.
Hope this helps.

Bill Szydlowski
The Szydlowski Team
Future Home Realty
813-323-4443
Web Reference: http://www.tampamyhome.com