Wael Mousfar, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

I am interested in moving to this area, is it good safe area? what is the make up of the residents?

Asked by Wael Mousfar, Boca Raton, FL Thu Aug 22, 2013

Answers

4
Wael,

If you are looking for the crime in the area around Back Creek I would recommend you look at the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police website and put in the address. It will give you the crime in that specific area and you can branch out as far as you want. The website is http://www.cmpd.org. Once there go to for your safety and then crime mapping.

The back creek church area is located in close proximity to the University of North Carolina Charlotte. This is not a typical college area but you will have some students and professors living in the area as well as families that work there. But it also is an easily accessible route to uptown which is a popular work area for professionals.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
tell me this house monthly rent and taxes,please
As a Florida native that moved to Charlotte 30 years ago.... I can say that I love it here. There are many neighborhoods, banks, churches, school options and great shopping. Charlotte is a great city that is growing. Please, let me know what is on your "Want" list and I can send you more information.
Candy

Ellis Group Realty, Inc.
Candace Ellis
Broker-in-Charge
704-506-0261
704-583-3344
Let 28+ years experience work for YOU!
The greater Charlotte area has so much to offer! As a banking center we have experienced a growth in residents from all parts of the country and the world, which has had a very positive influence on the dining and culture here. Different parts of the city appeal to different residents, there are areas which are art and culturally centric, the 'burbs which appeal to families, a very dynamic uptown scene which appeals to young professionals and empty nesters...we have it all!

I would be delighted to assist you in your search for a new home. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

All the Best,
Brooke Kaiser
704.576.8728
brookekaiser@kw.com