Walter, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

I am considering a home in northwood hills (37th st). how safe is it? I am hearing good and bad. Thank you.

Asked by Walter, West Palm Beach, FL Mon May 4, 2009

you can email my answer to wdgrimsley@comcast.net.

Answers

4
Voices Member’s answer
Walter, what is the address of the property you are considering?
Realtors cannot make an opinion of safety in any community.

If you are seeking Crime Statistics, I would recommend contacting the Palm Beach County Sheriff Office.
You may also consider making visits to the area at different times of the day to see traffic, pedestrian, and other things that may not have been apparent when you first visited the property.

If you are using a Realtor, discuss your concerns with them.

Please contact me to discuss your purchase further if you are not being represented by a Realtor.

Craig Fialkowski GRI, CDPE
EXIT Realty - Certified Distressed Property Expert
561-827-1790
http://www.VultureRealEstateGroup.com
north wood hills is a lovely place makes you feel like you are else where,, everyone here is so nice and they take so much pride in owning their beautiful homes. very close to the water and ocean with a nice bike ride, lots of bikes and mopeds in the area and why not its one of the safest area's i have ever lived in, my front porch IS ALWAYS LEFT OPENED. I have lived here for over 20 years never planning on selling.
Flag Thu Jun 26, 2014
lots of people bike ride to the water and you also see mopeds, you feel like your on vacation year round. Its a beautiful place to live and I know you will love it.
The north wood area is a beautiful place to live you have the hills and missions, the people there take pride in their neighborhood. Your see the trees changing it makes you feel like you are else where.You have the water so close with a bike ride its nice and close to the ocean and cute shops in the north wood villages cafes and piano bar. I can't say enough about it you just have to live there to really feel it, but you better hurry cause not much to buy in here and the prices have been climbing.
This is where to buy in WPB........its HOT!!!
Walter,
Due to state and federal fair housing laws, Realtors cannot give opinions concerning "safe or unsafe" neighborhoods.

You may just want to drive the neighborhood and ask people working in their yards or walking dogs their opinion. Tell them you're thinking of moving to the area. They'll usually tell you all you want to know, good or bad.

I hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 9, 2009
THIS IS THE PLACE TO LIVE AND THE PRICES ARE CLIMBING SO YOU BETTER HURRY
Flag Thu Jun 26, 2014