mr_alan, Home Buyer in Glendale, WI

Asked by mr_alan, Glendale, WI Wed Dec 19, 2012

This question was asked from… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Joseph Runfola’s answer
Hello Mr. Alan, 350 Cabrini Blvd is protected by the NYPD's 34th Precinct 4295 Broadway, New York, NY, 10033 (212) 927-9711, and Deputy Inspector Barry M. Buzzetti. The 34th Precinct services the communities of Washington Heights and Inwood within the area of Manhattan, north of West 179th Street. Check the link below to see the most accurate statistics for the area.…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 3, 2013
The best way to determine the safety of any neighborhood is to consult the local police precinct for crime stats.
To establish your own personal feeling of comfort, I always tell people if you are not familiar with a neighborhood visit it by walking around in the daytime and nighttime.

Basically, the same advice as Nick Rafello suggested below.

Erika Roberts
Associate Broker
Diversified RCS
212-714-1027 Office
917-335-8569 Cell

This is a question that agents are not allowed to answer due to the Federal FAIR HOUSING LAWS. I have recently closed on 2 apartments in the building and have 2 others in contract. I also live in the area too. My suggestion, to satisfy your curiosity, is to walk around the neighborhood. You should have a bite to eat around the conrer from the building, on West 187 St. This will give you an idea and a feel for the neighborhood. Also, you can google the neighborhood as well.

Nick Rafello, SVP
Associate Broker
The Corcoran Group
R team
Rafello Rosenbloom & Robertson
212-444-7852 office
646-221-832` cell
The local police department can accurately answer your question, therefore consider a call/visit.