mintyfresh, Renter in New York, NY

How safe is the area around the intersection of Park Place and Kingston Ave for a young, single female??

Asked by mintyfresh, New York, NY Mon Jul 1, 2013

Good afternoon! It is always better for your safety to check it on Good luck and stay safe!
I live on Kingston and Montgomery Street and I pass through park place often and I feel safe, and I am an older female.
if you're black or jewish, its safe..otherwise you might get stabbed. I live in the neighborhood and I absolutely do not feel safe after being harrased constantly either with racial slurs or derogatory sexual advancements. the level of education seems to be very low in this neighborhood, and they do not like whites. just fyi. its also very dirty..chicken bones and trash litter the streets. good luck:)
When it comes to any safety/crime related issues, it's always best to contact the local police department with all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand. If unfamiliar with the area(s) do revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors. Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase/rent, or not, in specific neighborhoods.…
Hi, Mintyfresh.
As far as the safety of any block or community, there are two things I would suggest. You can contact the local police precinct for crime stats. Additionally, I would suggest you spend some time at different times of day and night and see what you observe and how comfortable you feel.
Pretty Safe. Great sense of community. I walk in that area quite often and never a problem. Our office is located at 702 St. Marks avenue, which is a few blocks away.
I love this corner! Next to the park and Brooklyn museum.
We got 1107 park pl and 1124 prospect for sale right now.
Good luck! Elliot
P.s you can look at a map crime to see what's going crime wise.