Crime & Safety in Emeryville>Question Details

Samson, Other/Just Looking in Emeryville, CA

How safe is 1121 40th Street at San Pablo in Emeryville, CA? My female cousin will be living with me, and

Asked by Samson, Emeryville, CA Mon Jul 28, 2008

she will be taking Emery Go Around to the BART station. Am I digging myself a hole if I live there???

Answers

1
Hi Samson,

Differnt people have different opinions regarding safety, so this is a difficult one to answer. For example someone from New York City might have a very different opinion than someone from Boise Idaho. I would suggest that you talk to neighbors regarding the area. What have thier experiences been? Have they had any issues? I find that neighbors are the best people to talk to when you need to find out information about a particular neighborhood.

You can check out crime stats online for the City of Emeryville at http://www.emeryvillepolice.us/crimestats.html . Take a look at the statistics to see how you feel about the area.

Warm Regards,

Lisa Cartolano
Alain Pinel Realtors