Crime & Safety in Houston>Question Details

cindyrollins…, Renter in Houston, TX

How is the home evasion in this area?

Asked by cindyrollins73, Houston, TX Tue Aug 21, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3061621245-8902-Arcidian-Forest…

Answers

7
Cindy,

In general, Realtor cannot discuss crime as do not keep the data. Please take a look at this web site with the Houston Police Dept. http://mycity.houstontx.gov/crime/ Hopefully that will provide you some good information. Also speak to neighbors to see if they have any information.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 21, 2012
I think you mean home invasions....You can check crime statistics for an area with the local police department. You might check out the website mylocalcrime.com or spotcrime.com.
Research with local police department.
You can also check at the bottom of the Trulia listing to see what their crime tab says.

If you are interested in Rentals in Klein ISD for the same $1250 price range there are more further north....
Check out the websites suggested by my collegues
and let one of us know if you need help with a rental.
I have never heard of a home trying to evade someone. I suppose that if the owner was really dirty you might hear about homes doing evasions but I don't think a home can move fast and the owner would catch it for sure.
I am confused what do you mean by "home evasion", and which area are you talking about. Please clarify and as the other realtors have said, we are simply not allowed to discussion "crime" and the neighborhoods.
Home evasion? As in avoiding/evading homes? Do you mean foreclosures or mortgage delinquencies? Can you clarify your question?
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA