Crime & Safety in 91701>Question Details

Kristine, Other/Just Looking in Corona, CA

How is Alta Loma, 91701? I am a single mother with young child

Asked by Kristine, Corona, CA Fri Jun 27, 2008

Answers

10
Dear Kristine, Alta Loma is where I live and feel it is one of the more civic minded, friendly communities in the region. The shopping, dining and entertainment is award winning. The school districts are honored as distinguished schools of California with enormous parent participation and support and the youth athletics are extremely popular and well organized. I would encourage anyone looking in the Inland Empire to pursue Alta Loma as their next nesting place. Good luck!! Diane Wheatley 909-981-5589 moveupproperties@msn.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 7, 2008
I live here in Alta Loma myself and have enjoyed raising my daughter here. I am also a single/divorced mother raising one child. I've worked selling homes in this area for nearly 20 years now. If I can be of assistance, do not hesitate to call.

Diane Wheatley, Broker Associate
Keller Williams
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

(909) 981-5589
dmoveup@msn.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 27, 2008
Hi Kristine,
I am not a real estate agent
Do u really want to know what this area is like, of have u moved on?
Hi K,
Are you still looking? I answered below...if you have any more questions ...please feel free to call me. Just click on my photo for my bio and info... thx.
Hi Kristine, I've lived in Alta Loma my entire life and have to say it is a great city to raise a family. We have quite a few parks within just a couple of minutes from each other and a great trail that runs the entire length of the city perfect for walks and bike rides.
Hi Kristine. It's great here, I've lived here for a long time. As a matter of fact, I'm a Certified Residential Appraiser as well as a Realtor so I am very familiar with all areas in the IE. Please let me know if you have not owned a home in the last 3 years. Rancho Cucamonga has a down payment assistance program. I've helped people get over 80K in assistance. Almost every city/county has a program. Most agents and lenders are unfamiliar with these programs or they don't like the paperwork as it takes longer to close and get a commission. I figure, you bless someone and they'll bless you back. I've gotten a lot of referrals because I've helped people with these programs. Good luck and happy house hunting. God Bless, Roland.
Kristine,

Alta Loma is a wonderful place to live as I live there as well. The schools are award winning as well which will be great for your young child. Many people move to Alta Loma or Rancho Cucamonga just because of the schools being so great.

The crime rate is low as well and we are centrally located to so many things. We are close to the new Mall, Victoria Gardens, and many other amenities such as the Citizens Bank Arena where there are concerts and sports events. We are freeway close as well. So it is easy to get to the mountains or the deserts or even the ocean!

I love Alta Loma and if I can help you in any way, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Joan Patterson, B.A., A.S.P., G.R.I., Realtor
8250 White Oak Avenue, Ste 102
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
951-204-1864
http://www.calljoan4homes.com
calljoan4homes@aol.com
Hello there. Right now Alta Loma has a lot of starter homes and leases available. I have raised two children in Alta Loma and I would not have chosen any other city to do so. We have wonderful libraries, community theatre, community sports, festivals, and I love the people in this community. You will easily get a feel for the city once you come to visit. If I can help you in any way, just let me know.

Julie Lozano
Prudential California Realty
(909) 210-1155
calljulielozano@yahoo.com
I amso thankful to have raised seven children in Alta Loma, which a majority of the time I was a single mom. All of my children loved growing up here and plan on raising their families here. All the resources are here that you can possibly need and it is a loving and supportive community. Check greatschools.com which will show you ratings on the schools. Try to find a property in the LosOsos High School District. It is amazing
Hi Kristine,

I live in Alta Loma and love it here! I actually even have horses in my back yard! I noticed you put your question under crime and safety. I do think this is one of the safest places to live. I love it here!
If you really want to double check, I would advise you to contact the Rancho Cucamonga Police Department. Alta Loma is part of Rancho Cucamonga, just so you know!

The schools are great here as well, especially Stork Elementary for your child!
Let me know if I can help you in any way! I specialize in Alta Loma and Rancho Cucamonga. You can visit my web site at http://www.calljoan4homes.com and search the MLS for free to look at homes. I have over 18 years of real estate experience! This is free to you!

Kind Regards,

8250 White Oak Avenue, Ste 102
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
951-204-1864