Crime & Safety in 02135>Question Details

Lois Lord, Other/Just Looking in 02135

How can I find contact information about the Trustees of a building in Brighton, MA?

Asked by Lois Lord, 02135 Fri Jul 17, 2009

I was trapped in an elevator in a building and I need to report the failure of their "emergency" phone system.

Answers

3
You can access the City of Boston assessors office and look up the address of the property. It will have a mailing address and possibly the name of the mgt.co.

I was trapped in an freight elevator with 5 people on a hot August Friday afternoon at 5pm in an abandoned industrial building before cell phones. For some reason I carried a screw driver with me that day and it enabled me to pry open the door and climb out. All of us in suits but grateful for my dumb luck....Otherwise we may have been there for the weekend....
The person you were visiting should contact his landlord, if they own, they will have contact information for the management company.
Web Reference: http://www.mattbless.com
You can check who the owner is in the registry of deeds..... I am also surprised that a building with an elevator does not have contact information for the management company.