Crime & Safety in Durham>Question Details

Julio Alba, Home Buyer in Durham, NC

Hope valley farms

Asked by Julio Alba, Durham, NC Sun Sep 30, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1035948277-616-Cheselden-Dr-D…

Answers

6
Alicia Acuña’s answer
Juio,

Creo que quieres saber un poco mas de la subdivision de Hope Valley Farms, esta es una exelente area por favor dejame saber alguna pregunta en particular que tengas. Espero poderte aydar en la busca de tu nueva casa

Gracias
Alicia
Hello Julio
I would be happy to help in any way I can. I sell a lot in Hope Valley Farms.
Michael
Julio, as a Realtor who LIVES in Hope Valley Farms, I will do my best to answer any questions you may have about the area...

Jon Fletcher
Not sure what your questions are, but here is some more info on the property at the URL below.

If you are in the area and out and about, you can also get detailed property information, pictures and more in an instant with the HPW mobile app. Just text ACX to 87778

If there is anything I can do to help, feel free to call, email or text anytime!
You didn't ask a question so i am not certain how to respond.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
Julio - I do not see your question. If you will state your question I will be glad to assist you. My office is in the general area of the property that your question appears to relate to.

Deborah Rigsbee Miller, Coldwell Banker HPW