Crime & Safety in Long Beach>Question Details

Longbeachcon…, Home Buyer in Long Beach, CA

Hi, We are looking to purchase a 2 bedroom condo in a safe area in Long Beach. Our budget is about 150k up to

Asked by Longbeachcondoaffordable, Long Beach, CA Sun Apr 26, 2009

175k. Is it possible to find a 2br condo in a safe neighborhood in Long Beach in that range? Thank you!

Answers

3
Dear Cautious Homebuyer,
First, may I commend you on investigating your future choice of home location thoroughly. It is very wise to consider safety first and foremost. I have detailed maps and phone numbers of independent community sources, from which you can obtain unbiast information. This way you can evaluate and decide for yourself the best area based on the features and benefits you need in your next home. Having 20 years real estate sales and investment experience and 7 years teaching experience, prior to that, I am able to assist you and guide you both, regarding value for great schools and a secure living environment.
Text me or call me and let's plan to meet to discuss your next step.

Yvonne Kelly-Brazell
Prudential California Realty
SuperIrishRealtor@gmail.com
562-201-1230 (*Text me or call)
Hi! I have been working the Long Beach area for 30 years and would be happy to send you some listings based on your search criteria of $150K. There are some bank-owned properties in good areas that might be worth your driving by and seeing what you think of the area. Also, you can check with the police department to see what the crime issues are and the safety of the area. Downtown Long Beach and the Bixby area may have some listings you may like and the areas of very nice.

If you want to provide me with your email I will be happy to forward some listings to you directly from our MLS and let me know what you think, or feel free to give me a call at 714-296-7270.

I would love the opportunity to work with you,
Barbara Robbins-Olexa, Broker, e-Pro Internet Certified, SRES(R)\
714-296-7270
bstrealtor@aol.com
http://www.barbararobbinsolexa.com
Hi There,

There are many condos currently available in Lon Beach with 2t least 2 bedrooms within the price range of $150,000 - $175,000. As far as the crime statistics, you would need to check with the local police department for the crime statistics in the area. The Long Beach Police website can be found here:

http://www.longbeach.gov/police/

Please email me if you are interested in receiving any information on the available condos in Long Beach. My email address is john.barry@coldwellbanker.com.

Thanks, have a good night!

John Barry
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Email: john.barry@coldwellbanker.com