Crime & Safety in Bowie>Question Details

pearlwayne, Other/Just Looking in Bowie, MD

Hi I am interested in the house located at 13314 Yarland Land, Bowie, MD, short sale, is anyone familiar with the property?

Asked by pearlwayne, Bowie, MD Sun Oct 21, 2012

Answers

5
Yes, we owned the property 13 years ago. The buyer did a lot of nice things to it before he sold it a couple of years ago. We put a large 20 x 20 addition on and he added a grand MB bathroom with a Rain shower. The yard needs some work, but it is a wonderful house.
Glad to see that you got your question answered. Good luck to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
This is one of those ones that you have to keep a watch on. It's possible that it will come back on the market if the 3rd party approval goes past the expiration date. If that happens the buyer may choose to terminate the contract and the house may come back on the market.

You should be working with a Realtor who could put this on a watch list.

Rich Iarossi
Long and Foster
443-995-9595 Cell
410-451-6255 Office
Hi Pearl Wayne,

This property is under contract. There are other available homes in the area. let me know if you are interested.
I am happy to provide you with any details. What questions can i answer for you?