Laura Morales, Renter in Long Beach, CA

Have A Question About Schools? Enter It Here.

Asked by Laura Morales, Long Beach, CA Fri Sep 7, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3094707578-2350-Park-Ave-Long-B…

Answers

2
Laura,

Yes, Artcraft Manor is a nice neighborhood, however, you and your friend should always use caution when you come home late at night, wherever you are! What I think you may want to be cautious about is the asking rent of $1,300. A house this size in this type of neighborhood would normally rent in the range of $2,200 - $2,500 a month, so be careful. Make sure there is either a property manager or owner who answers their phone and is able to get you inside the house. DO NOT wire anyone any money! Otherwise, this may be a scam, there are a lot out there at the moment.
Good luck in your search.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 7, 2012
Had to give you the thumbs up! Great advice!!!!!
Flag Fri Sep 7, 2012
Great pickup Nancy, that listing looks like a major scam to me. There is no such thing as finding an incredible deal on a rental in this market unless you're related to the person. Rent amounts well under market value are a major red flag.

Best of luck...