transit82, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Has there been numerous break-ins in Bergen Beach lately?

Asked by transit82, Brooklyn, NY Wed Feb 20, 2013

Answers

10
Trulia has a great "Local Info" page that shows, neighborhood trends, schools, CRIMES and etc..., check it out, this can be a great tool in your purchasing tool box.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 20, 2013
Bingo! And here it is: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Brooklyn-New_York/crime/
Flag Mon Feb 25, 2013
Hi transit82. My best advise to you is to contact the local police department. They're the best source to give you a accurate figure.
This is what the news is reporting. Hopefully whoever it is gets caught soon enough. I too live in BB and several of us on our block have formed a watch. So whoever you are, for your own good don't dare break into one of our houses.
Channel 12 (Brooklyn news) recently reported such activity.
Channel 12 recently reported such activity.
Dear transit82:

I live in Bergen Beach and in my opinion the amount of break-ins is not numerous. I think that anywhere in Brooklyn and/or in the big city these types of things can happen, but Bergen Beach as a whole is safe. In the end, no matter where you live, if this is a concern to you, you can protect yourself and your belongings by having a good alarm system and maybe even a dog with a loud bark! :)

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Hi Transit82,

Unfortunately a lot of the crime that goes on in the Bay area and surrounding regions goes unreported in news channels so we have to rely on word of mouth and I look at the Bay News Crime Blotter for more details as well as other Brooklyn Based Papers and it seems, Bay Ridge has high crime at the moment robberies. Hope this helps.

Ramona Johnson, Licensed Realtor Coldwell Banker Mid Plaza Real Estate Office
Mobile:(347)488-2606
Don't simply rely on online information, for accurate and up to date data, contact the local police department....
You should check with your local police precinct for accurate crime reporting.
Check the local police record, I'm sure you can find it on the internet...