Crime & Safety in Tujunga>Question Details

Knitty, Renter in Tujunga, CA

Has the crime level increased or decresed since the medical marijujuna dispensary have been in business in Sunland-Tujunga?

Asked by Knitty, Tujunga, CA Sat Oct 9, 2010

Monique & Joe Carrabba’s answer
Hello Knitty,

You can check the crime online in the area at Look at crime maps.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
(323) 899-2900
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 10, 2010
Although the medical marijuana dispensaries have increased in number in the area, the crime rate seems to be still relatively lower than other neighboring cities. You can also refer to Trulia Local Info for crime rate and community information.
I live here and there's hardly any crime. It's so close to La Canada, which is like the Beverly Hills of the valley and I guess being so close to a neighborhood like that affects this one. It's extremely safe, though a couple harmless homeless people started hanging around and there are some annoying but harmless mexicans that are disrespectful to women.. it's an affordable suburban neighborhood.. mostly families. Way less crime than most the rest of LA!!! (even supposedly "nice" areas)

It's been lovely here for the past 20 years and the crime hasn't changed, as I grew up in this area and after living all over LA chose to move back.
I dont know bout your crime, but i do know in California where I live, we are planning on passing prop 19 to make marijuana legal for all who are 18 and up. I think it should be legal in the entire nation.

Yes on prop 19.

oh and go giants
The best source of information regarding any crime levels, is the local police department--why not visit/call and ask all your questions, they'll gladly help and you will have heard all firsthand.
wow dont know if we are violating HUD steering rules if we answer this as licensees.