Bella Smith, Home Owner in Gorham, ME


Asked by Bella Smith, Gorham, ME Tue Jan 7, 2014

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:


With offices in Los Angeles and San Diego, CA Realty Group has become one of the largest privately owned, full-service real estate companies in the Southern California market. CA Realty Group provides unparalleled customer service and consistently strives to build long-term relationships. CA Realty Group is committed to providing the best service in the real estate industry with our experienced Realtors.

Just Call (323) 263-7368
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 8, 2014
Unfortunately, you can not call the police department for such a large area. But, you can look on their website.…

If you're considering moving to Los Angeles from a small town, the smartest thing to do is simply have an awareness of your surroundings. Don't flash money or expensive items around and don't go for a walk by yourself at 2:00 in the morning. Just be smart. Good luck to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 8, 2014
Hello Bella. My suggestion would be to ask the local police department close to the home or apartment you are interested in. They might be able to tell you how the crime rate is compared to other areas, and might offer you some suggestions that could make you more comfortable in your search. Also you could try to Google the crime in the area but it might not be too accurate with the results. Good luck! I hope it goes well for you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 8, 2014
You could inquire at the police station. You can also look at And the Suburban Life Newspaper . If I can be of assistance to you please feel free to contact me.
Flag Tue Apr 8, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer