Crime & Safety in 32828>Question Details

Joe Tokarz, Renter in Orlando, FL

Family Relocating to Orlando, rental question about 32828

Asked by Joe Tokarz, Orlando, FL Tue Apr 29, 2014

We are moving to the Orlando area this Summer (Specifically looking to arrive June 14th. We have narrowed down our search to the 32828 zip code and are heading down there next Tuesday to check out the area and look at several properties that we are interested in. We love that the schools are all rated 8 and above and from what we have seen crime is fairly low. Our ideal location would be 4 bedroom or more for $1400/month. Secondary being 3 bedroom for no more than $1300. Schools must be A rated (great schools 7 or above) and crime minimal. We currently have a short list of about 8 properties but any info/advice would be greatly appreciated. We do not want to be too far north due to working around the Disney area. Thanks!

Answers

2
Hi Joe,

32828 is a great area of Orlando: it's where I work and live. It is not very close to the Disney area though. Disney is a half hour away in southwest Orlando. 32828 is East Orlando. Avalon Park in 32828 has highly rated schools and 3-4 bedroom homes.

I only do sales so I am not able to help you with rentals. I just wanted to give you some information. If you change your mind and decide to buy then please give me a call.

Ray Lopez
Keller Williams Advantage 2
12301 Lake Underhill Rd Suite 111
Orlando Fl 32828
Cell 407-697-8298
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 29, 2014
Thanks for taking the time Ray, i greatly appreciate it. I will absolutely keep you in mind when we do decide to purchase. We do want to rent first to make sure it's an area we love.
Flag Tue Apr 29, 2014
Hi Joe,

I live in Eastwood and I have been very happy with the area and the schools. Your commute to the Disney area will take between 30 to 40 minutes and will require you to pay tolls to get to and from work.

I would be happy to help find a nice home. If you need any assistance when you arrive please contact me.

Best of luck in your search,

Richard K. Miller, Realtor
Cell: (407) 267-5263
RichardKMillerRealtor@gmail.com
Z House Realty Group at Waterford Lakes
422 South Alafaya Trail, Suite 25
Orlando, FL 32828
(407) 208-1221