Crime & Safety in 93304>Question Details

Jandab2, Both Buyer and Seller in 93304

Due to my present disability, I have been told I can be accepted as a first time home buyer. I need someone's help to obtan the benefits I am

Asked by Jandab2, 93304 Sat Jan 22, 2011

entitil I have been disabled since 1995, due to Legionarries Disease. My career with Pacific Bell, after 17 years was gone.Over the following 8 years, I was hospatilized 2 to 3 imes per year. Due to the very liberal of steroids, there are very serious side effects. One of the most serious side effect is diagnoses is Osteo (bones) Necrosis (Dead). This is my current diagnosis which involves replacing all weight bearing joint, both hips, both knees,and possibly both shouldes. My first replacement was June 2010, with additional being scheduled. I own a home, with a very large yard. I used to take care of both the home and the large yard, I have owned this home since 1984 and I have a great need to quickly buy a condo, as exercise ts critical to my survival and the only exercise I may have would be swimming.. The CLHFA has already said I would be a canadite for the benefits of a first time buyer, however I can't find anyone willing to 'go the distance' to help me. Someone please help me

Answers

6
Chasity Goodson’s answer
I am a lender in Bakersfield. I have a few questions to better understand your dilemma and I'm curious why you haven't received the help you need yet.

From what I've read, the only thing I see that may become an obstacle is the fact that you already own a home. If you have equity in the home you currently own then it should not be a problem but if you do not have equity there may be an issue because you will have to be able to afford both your current house payment and the new house payment. If that is the reason you haven't got the help you need, I would suggest waiting to purchase until your current home is in escrow with a new buyer.

Also, condos can be tricky to get financed sometimes. There are some neighborhoods that have community pools. You could purchase a home that has many of the same amenities as a condo.

Feel free to call or email me to set up an appointment. The first step to buying is determining what you can qualify for and if there are programs out there that fit your needs.
Hi there,
I am truly sorry to hear you have been so much. I would be happy to see if I can help you with your need to make a move. There are so many questions that I would need the answers to in order to be able to determine the feasibility in acheiving your goals. I have a lender that I just spoke with who is willing to speak with you to see what it is we can do to help you. If you are interested please email me contact information to: nadinesellsrealestate@yahoo.com and I will get the process started.
Blessings,
Nadine Radovicz
That is a very sad story. But, you sound like a strong survivor. If you wish to contact me we can discuss your situation in more detail. We have the resources of most every major bank and well established portfolio lenders in California. I'll do my vary best to help you. Personally, I have two children that were in comas from automobile and motorcycle accidents. I can well imagine what you and your family are going through.

Happy funding, Rudi
Web Reference: http://www.umboc.com
It sounds like you have really had a rough time of it. And you have a lot of problems still ahead of you. I don't know what your mobility issues are but both of the other posters are correct in that you need to be working with a lender to make sure how much you qualify for and how much they will be willing to lend. I can give you the name and phone number of a person at the Bank of America who would be willing to talk to you. I would also be willing to help you find just the right home. If you are interested in talking to me, please don't hesitate to call. My name is Jan DeTomaso and I work at Realty Dimensions Real Estate. My phone number is 661-431-4194. My office is located on 218 S. H Street in Bakersfield. I hope you are able to find the right home and get some relief for your health issues. My email address is jandetomaso@gmail.com
Please feel free to give me a call or drop an email. I can refer you to several lenders in our area that can start the process for you. There are some wonderful opportunities for buyers in Bakersfield. I assume a single story unit would be more suitable for you. If we can get you qualified, I'm confident we can find something just right for you!

Tesa Noonan 661-717-3394
Coldwell Banker Best Realty
Find a few local lenders, and sit down with each one and explain your situation. They should be able to help you or refer you to someone that can.

Start with your local bank.

Web Reference: http://idahoidahoidaho.com