Crime & Safety in Glendale>Question Details

Josh.barkes, Home Buyer in Glendale, AZ

Does this area have a high crime rate?

Asked by Josh.barkes, Glendale, AZ Wed Jun 13, 2012

I am trying to see if this area has a high crime rate. Thanks for your time.

Answers

4
Hi Josh,

The best thing for you to do is to find out for yourself. Here is a link - very cool - you can look up anywhere in the US. It shows all kinds and ranges of crimes and registered sex offenders, and you can search for the past days, weeks, or months... take a look... http://www.crimereports.com - you don't have to pay, you just put in your address and you can move around the city. Please feel free to call me if you would like representation on the purchase of a home. And remember, the seller pays the commissions, not the buyer. I live in the Glendale/Peoria area and I love it here !!!

-- Lisa
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 14, 2012
Hi Josh.barkes,

Trulia has a Crime Maps feature which can help you determine the crime levels of neighborhoods.

To find the Crime Maps feature in Glendale, follow this link:
http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Glendale-Arizona/crime/

If I can help with anything else, just let me know!

Kim
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
No and this house is going back on the market today. Buyer fell thru at closing table. Preapproved short sale at $50k
Hi Josh,

The neighborhood and surrounding areas where the house is located does not have a high crime rate to my knowledge however I'm sure there are parts of the zip code that are worse. My best recommendation would be to contact the Glendale Police Department for the most accurate statistics. I hope this helps.