Crime & Safety in 97504>Question Details

Serendipity1…, Other/Just Looking in Medford, OR

Does tI am disabled, I am challenged w/this texting. J.P Morgan Chase ask me to Default in order to be eligible for the Modification Loan. I complied.

Asked by Serendipity1944, Medford, OR Thu Oct 11, 2012

Does trulia read this O.K.? Chase ask me for my medical records and I complied. I had been awarded a 100% Disability from America for Combat related Syndromes. (PTSD, Unindiferated Schidzoprhinia, Bi-Polarity, Manic episodes). I am lucid now and it's been a long time to text this.
Chase responded and raised my mortgage by $1000.00. I had an emotional episode then and cryed and left the Home I had for 6 years. A year or so later I signed the house over to a the Realtor who sold me the Home. I just didn't know what to do. These days with the help from the V.A. I'm pretty fair. However for my Wife's and family's sake I must figure this out. Thank You. Louie

Answers

1
I do not understand your question. Are you looking to get the house back?