Bob & Marina…, Home Buyer in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Does anyone out there know, is West Palm Beach an okay, safe, low crime city to live in?? Are there both good and bad districts?

Asked by Bob & Marina Engel, Port Saint Lucie, FL Wed Jul 11, 2012

Answers

5
Joan Lorberbaum Moore’s answer
Hi Bob and Marina!
It's not legal for real estate agents to comment on crime and on "good and bad districts" of any city or areas within a city. I suggest you talk to local residents to get their feedback. You should also contact the local police department. There's also a free website that will give you information on crime: http://www.crimereports.com

Let me know if I can help you further with your property search.

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL
JoanMooreRealtor@gmail.com
Hi Bob and Marina,
Yes West Palm Beach is an excellent city to live with many cultural and entertainment options as well as natural beauty with a waterfront. I have been in the area my entire life and seen it go through many changes and alot of growth. Some areas would probably be more preferrable to your criteria. Let me know how I can help you. Kind regards, Diana@ForbesRealtyOnLine.com West Palm Beach, Fl.
Hello Bob and Marina.... Like many cities out there it depends on what area you are interested in. Call me right away to take a look at any property or we can meet at my office to talk about what you are looking for and where. Every area has crime statistics that are publicly available on that areas local police department website. I hope that this helps a little.

Gene Platt
REALTOR®
Illustrated Properties
(561) 632-5400
genedpla@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/ShowMePalmBeach
Dear Marina and Bob,

West Palm Beach is a large and diverse city with many different types of neighborhoods. So much has to depend on what you are looking for, your lifestyle and budget. Here is a link to some demographic information on West Palm Beach that may be useful to you.

http://www.city-data.com/city/West-Palm-Beach-Florida.html

Clearly defining your goals in a strongly rebounding housing market is the best place to start and if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Like any other cities, there are good and bad areas.