Crime & Safety in 32117>Question Details

Melissa, Real Estate Pro in Pennsylvania

Does anyone live in the Deep Forest development of Port Orange, Florida? How are the people and crime?

Asked by Melissa, Pennsylvania Fri Feb 13, 2009

Answers

2
My parents live in the Deep Forest subdivision and are very happy. I live in NY and love it here, so I tend to be critical of most of the subdivisions there, but I actually think the Deep Forest neighborhood is quite beautiful. Most of the neighborhoos is shaded by a canopy of tall, old trees, draped in Spanish Moss. The homes are good quality and very nice, and the crime is definitely very low. This is, of course, anecdotal.
Hi Melissa.

Port Orange is a great community! If you would like some crime statistics on a specific neighborhood, I can send them to you from internet reports or you can contact the local law enforcement offices.

My boyfriend and his two teenage children live in Port Orange and love it. The schools there are fantastic. Is there a particular property that you are interested in? I would be happy to help you however I can to make your home purchase a process that is beneficial for you.

Kandi Schromm
Beach & Luxury Realty
386-852-9174
kandices@cfl.rr.com