Crime & Safety in Denver>Question Details

Pam, Home Buyer in Overland, MO

Does anybody know anything about fox crossing apts, E yale st in denver co? I am getting mixed reviews, we are locating to Denver from STL mo

Asked by Pam, Overland, MO Mon Aug 19, 2013

I have been reading the reviews and some say it's great others says it is the most horrible drug dealing, loud, thin wall, dirty, etc. can somebody please help me

Answers

3
i lived there.. The area is fine but those apts are income restricted and a lil ghetto
I used to live in that area and I felt safe. If you want the facts, it is always good to research crime statistics, especially when the area is completely new to you.

Sometimes people don't realize that they could afford a house. Don't throw your money away by renting if you don't have to. Call me today and I can line you up with mortgage experts to assist you in discovering the amount of home you can actually comfortably afford!

My cell is 719.568.5134

Aly Yorek
"Your Genuine Realtor"
Direct phone: 7195685134
Office phone: 3033453000
Email: aly.yorek@gmail.com
Website: http://alyyoreksellshomes.com
Download my mobile app for your home search!
Pam,

If you want information about this neighborhood you should check with the local police department. If you would rather purchase a home instead of renting, I would be happy to help you out with that. Good luck to you!

All My Best,

Amber Fahrenholtz
Broker Associate
Bodin Realty International
(720) 988-6490
amber@bodinrealty.com
1805 29th St. Suite 1140
Boulder, CO 80301