Crime & Safety in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Paul, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa, CA

Does anybody have any thoughts in regards to the Anteeo/Newmark/Apricot Area?

Asked by Paul, Santa Rosa, CA Sun May 25, 2008

I've been seeing a lot of homes in this area that are within my price range and are fairly new. I know the area north of it near Corby is pretty run down but I don't know much about these tract homes. My friends say this place is pretty ghetto, but no one I know has actually ever lived there. Does anybody have any experience living there or has friends that have lived there?

Answers

2
Paul,
There are homes available in this price range in other areas of Sonoma County as well; perhaps in areas where you do have friends living - I'd suggest you shop all areas to get a feel for some other areas and then you can compare to Anteeo area; also, consider driving through this area at different times of the week to get a feel for obvious activity that may be present.
Paul, You can always check with the police department to see what if any activities are happening in the surround neighborhoods. They could possibly spread into this area.