Crime & Safety in 95117>Question Details

goldenfire24…, Home Buyer in Santa Clara, CA

Does Moreland Avenue and the surrounding area have a good reputation in terms of safety for families?

Asked by goldenfire2414, Santa Clara, CA Fri Aug 24, 2012

We are searching for homes there, but are not familar with that part of San Jose and have two young kids. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Answers

3
Hi Goldenfire

Yes the neighborhood is good with good schools.

Do go to our web site for school info: http://www.ruthandperry.com

for crime stats, do go to https://www.crimereports.com/

It is a very central location in SIlicon Valley.

Do get in touch if you need further help.

Ruth
Safety is an important factor whenever purchasing. It takes a long time to understand the nuances of neighborhoods. It can change from street to street. I always recommend my clients view crimereports.com after they have found a property they are interested in buying. This website can be tailored to filter crimes that concern you the most over a 6 month period. It defaults to 14 days so you want to adjust that. I strongly encourage you also check where you live now. This gives you a benchmark of what you are familiar with. Crime is all around us whether we like it or not. Typically, the more expensive the property, the less crime. That's not always the case but it is true on the far spectrums. If you want to investigate this together, please call. I have a genuine concern for parents with children. I have 6! All grown but the last one.
Thank you Goldenfire for your question:

In my opinion the neighborhood is a very nice, pleasant neighborhood.

I recommend that you contact the REALTOR that you have selected to represent your interests.

If you have not yet selected a REALTOR to represent your interests, then you may call me on my cell phone: (408)509-6218 for more information.

Charles Butterfield MBA
Real Estate Broker/REALTOR
American Realty
Cell Phone: (408)509-6218
Fax: (408)269-3597
Email Address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com
DRE#00901872
.