Crime & Safety in Tampa>Question Details

Bobo, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

Crimes in the 324 W. Rio Vista Court neighborhood?

Asked by Bobo, Tampa, FL Tue Mar 27, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Bill Szydlowski’s answer

i would recommend you talk with the Community Relations Officer for the Tampa Police Dept. and/or the Hillsborough County Sherrif's office. They are the persons most knowledgeable about any crime in any area and are happy to talk with you about it.

Hope this helps.

Bill Szydlowski
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 28, 2012
You should check out the Trulia Crime Map.!hillsborough-fl/12/27.96010,-8…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 28, 2012
Realtors are not allowed to answer questions like that. It is up to you to do your own research. There are plenty of websites to help you with this. Here is one example
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer