Crime & Safety in 95820>Question Details

Vrccaldwell, Home Seller in Sacramento, CA

Can you help me with a tilte report online?

Asked by Vrccaldwell, Sacramento, CA Mon May 25, 2009

My former spouse by court order. Interspousal Transfer Grant Deed but there was no other documents. I came acrouss a box at my home the has documents from1974-1992. I beleave I am a vicome of Real Estate fraud. My former spouse was a loan office. What I need is help with the titli report to this home,and to some appartment that along with this property. I have document a the Clerk Recorder and form credit reports that lead me to beleave this my be the case. I am 60 years old but I have little knowledge in Real Estate matters. I ended the marriagein 1992 I have seen My name being used along with her maiden name. The last thing the judge said to her was not to use my name ever again. Ialso have been lead to beleave that other community property has been Quitclaimed out of my reach. I will need help my a real estate brocker to do what I must.

Answers

2
I can pull title reports online for you, as all reatlors in the Sacramento area have access to the realist information. You can also go to the county recorder's office, located at either Madison and Hazel, (in Fair Oaks) or at 600 8th street (downtown Sacramento).

Obtaining all of the records would sound to me like a first step in investigating what has been happening on any property that you have in question. If there appears to be any fraud or misrepresentation, then you would need to contact an attorney, (for civil actions). or the police (for any criminal actions). The County recorder's office can also advise you on a direction to pursue, should your former spouse had presented a false document in order to file a transfer of ownership.
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com
You need to call an attorney.