cmiddletx, Home Owner in Houston, TX

Are property values dropping in the neighborhood due to the low-income apartments at the front of the subdivision?

Asked by cmiddletx, Houston, TX Tue Nov 13, 2012

Answers

2
If your speaking of Champions Park along Cutten Road between FM 1960 and Cypresswood in NW Houston...that is a BIG no!

The neighborhood has a lot of strong activity. 24 active/pendings and 28 solds over the last 6 months. The apartments your referencing are a bit on the luxury side. Not sure what "low income" your speaking of? Most communites in the area showed a leveling of values in 2011 and now show slight increases in 2012.

I sold a home on Mickwayne in July and it took 2 weeks to get a contract and sold within 95% of list price. If you want to research a community, let me know where and I can go back 10 years to show you the trends. We have the real "sold" data that no other web sites show. Let us know if we can help.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
If you are refering to my listed property on Armstead, Actually the properities in this area are not losing value due to the newer constructions & prime location. Only imagine if those apts. Would be replaced by some nice town homes. My listed property is a Rehab and its selling for land value only..thank you