Credit Score in 19904>Question Details

Tyrell Boothe, Other/Just Looking in 19904

what is the lowest credit sore can be to get a decent mortgage on a house for 156 thousand dollars.?

Asked by Tyrell Boothe, 19904 Tue Sep 20, 2011

Answers

4
In recent years lenders have tightened the criteria for making loans. A local lender will be happy to go over the current requirements with you. You have many choices for home loans. New Penn Financial is a great local option in Dover.

S. Walt Simpson, Realtor
Keller Williams
302-242-5146
across the board most lenders guidelines are 620 some can go lower depend on your situation. Va, money to put down etc. I think your best bet is to contact a lender to find out what your credit scores are if you haven't done so already. If you know your scores and they are lower, there are people out there that will help you get you to where you need if you not there already!

Tori Weiss-Hamstead
Tori@newhomesindelaware.net
It depends on many different factors. 620 is a good score but a lower score may work depending on circumstances. Call me at 670-2300 and I'll help you through it.