Credit Score in 86305>Question Details

Izalyn, Home Buyer in Prescott, AZ

we are a first time homebuyers. My husband is retiring soon but we couldn't approve for a home loan for our credit is pretty bad.

Asked by Izalyn, Prescott, AZ Thu Aug 11, 2011

Answers

5
Lzalyn,

I may have some help available to you. I have a lender here in Az that can get loans done with as little as 1% down and 620 credit score on some homes. If your credit score is less than 620 he will help repair your credit for free as long as you use him to finance.

I would be more than happy to get you in touch with him if you would like. Email me @ joe.tropple@gmail.com

My Best,

Joe Tropple
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 11, 2011
Hi Izalyn,

What exactly is your question your trying to get help with?

Do you have a down payment amount available? If so you can locate some one willing to carry the note themselves and sell via owner financing.

Good Luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 11, 2011
First, settle any outstanding debt. If you owe money on collection accounts, charge-offs and/or judgments, make payment arrangements and get these accounts paid promptly.

Next, begin rebuilding your credit. If you have current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time. If you do not have any existing credit accounts then you'll need to establish several in order to create a viable credit history.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website http://www.consumer-action.org/.

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams. Find more from the FTC HERE. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/moneymatters/dealing-w…

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran
Hi, you may want to consider looking for an "owner carry" property. If you have some money to put down you might be able to secure private financing. I can help you locate those properties if you are interested, feel free to contact me. 928-533-9031
Izalyn,
Each person's credit situation is unique. You should speak with a mortgage consultant so that they may consider your situation and how loan worthy you are. I know of some consultants that would speak to you free of charge. A mortgage person will also be able to cousel you on how to improve your credit or recommend you to a company that can help you improve your credit.
Also, you may also want to consider a situation where an owner may consider carrying the home mortgage for you. You are welcome to call me directly with questions, just refer to my profile.