miz repped, Home Buyer in Broward Estates, Fort...

how long will it take to raise my credit score from 480 to 680,(legitimately)..?

Asked by miz repped, Broward Estates, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mon Apr 8, 2013

I have 483 yes I meant 483!!credit score, had foreclosure 2007. current car loan which will be paid off in another 3 mnths, no credit cards.i pay 1350 in rent as it is.I have 12000 saved, and would love to purchase a low cost townhome around 70000, 9 months from now..I havent spoken to any brokers or banks. is there any program that can put u on track to increase your credit worthiness.. where do I begin, is there any hope....

Answers

11
Hello, the main thing is to look at your credit and see how many open trade lines you have with a positive payment history. Installment loans such as car loans don't make up the greater portion of your credit score as would revolving lines. You will want to pen a secured visa and keep the balance at 30% or less. Revolving trade lines make up 30% of your credit score. Dispute any inquiries in which you do not have open accounts with. A deleted inquiry will bump your score 2-5 points. If you have family who is willing to help you increase your credit for the sake of qualifying for a home loan, you may want to ask them to piggyback their open and revolving accounts. What this does is give you the good paying history and length of time of that particular account and your credit scores will flourish nicely. There are other things you can do, but without knowing why your credit score is so low it is very hard to give you further advice than what I have provided. Best of Luck, Christina Solorzano of Everlasting Credit Repair.
My advise check your credit score with the 3 agencies, see what is affecting you negatively, if you have to payoff something do it and them report them to the credit agencies as paid, if you see some other stuff that might be false information or incorrect, you can file a complain to get it deleted, this process will take you 30 days, i did it with mine and they deleted most of the negative information except medical bills which i had to paid them before submitting the claim, my credit went from 520 to 650 in 30 days.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 11, 2013
Good morning miz repped,

If you dig in and work diligently then you should be able to improve your CREDIT---not just your credit score---over the next two to three years. How you use your CREDIT is more important than increasing the credit score. In any event, the credit score will naturally reflect your responsible use of credit.

First, settle any outstanding debt. If you owe money on collection accounts, charge-offs and/or judgments, make payment arrangements and get these accounts paid promptly.

Next, begin rebuilding your credit. If you have current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time. If you do not have any existing credit accounts then you'll need to establish several in order to create a viable credit history.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website. http://www.consumer-action.org

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams. Find more from the FTC HERE.

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please consider giving me a "Thumbs Up" or "Best Answer." Thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 11, 2013
Hi I also started with a tragic low score. got abank acct and of course a couple of Cap1 cards unsecured. low Cl but at least its credit back in the day orchard bank was around. I have raised mine only to 630 hoping for a big jump this next month charge on your cards then pay them off Cap 1 rewards customers with CL increases who pay on time. I carry a First Premier platium mastercard 400 limit use it alittle and pay off. What raised my score is Secured cc. Nobody knows there secured but you. It's nice having big bank card visas. I'll take secured until I qualify for unsecured. I am sure if you are reading about credit score rebuilding to get your score up your utilization has to be nothing. This is the hardest thing to do. bad credit cc give a 3,4,5, hundred dollar limit. which means you can't keep a balance at all. I'M telling you Experts say 35% of score is credit utilization when i paid most of my balances down at least under 50% of credit limit, my score jumped 44 points. do not apply for credit inquiries hurt me. Applied Bank Secured visa easy approval, report to bureaus unity visa new card easy to get. and us bank secured visa easy to get. I also have a pnc secured visa have to go in to a branch. CAP1 has a great secured mc. I belong to so many cc advice blogs. there is help You do know to check credit report for errors. Best Of Luck Jenna CHicago il
I can help you with your credit repair needs so your concerns are no longer an issue.
Our program is no longer than 180 days (6 months) with PERMANENT deletions and a money back guarantee.

Call or email me today for a FREE consultation!

Darren Sessom, CCRS
Sr. National Consultant
RMCN Credit Services, Inc
972.984.5110 Direct
d.sessom@rmcn.com
http://repairmycreditnow.com/DarrenSessom.htm
http://www.rmcn.com
I have 2 car loan equally 54,966 If I pay the one loan for 23,996 off How many points will my credit score go up? Thank you!
I do not know how long it would take to improve your credit score, but I do know that it can be done, and it is what you must do in order to buy any real estate. The experts we work with can help you, as they have had great success in helping many others in the same predicament. I can have them contact you if you will send me your contact information. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you and to helping you move ahead...Kathleen
Based on the information you have provided above I would think you could have a 680 credit score relatively quick. There are a few things you can do that will greatly increase your score. It looks like your biggest problem right now is you have very little if any credit. A good mortgage broker or lender should be able to guide you through what you need to do to bring your credit score up. Don't go to a big bank, you want somebody who will help. Good luck!
You may want to talk to a morgage broker whom realtors rely on. Call Preston Ware at 561-329-0075.

Or go to http://www.PrestonWare.com.

He'll be able to give you some suggestions on how to raise your credit score.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
We have a company that works with our customers to regain a good credit score, and our customers have been very pleased with the results. They will be happy to talk with you and advise you on exactly what to do. If you are interested, please contact me at KathleenRinella@Keyes.com, and I will put you in touch with them. Thank you for your inquiry.
Thank you, I paid for my score on myfico, it actually states 521 exp and 495eqfx, which is higher than I thought, I realize all the score.com site compile their own scoring system..I will definitely be in contact
Flag Mon Apr 8, 2013
Hello Miz Repped;

I cannot give you an exact time frame as to how long it would take to increase your credit score, but I do know that a mortgage broker can run your score free of charge provided you eventually work with that broker. The score include all three bureaus which will indicate what steps you'll need to take in order to raise your score to 680 asap. You can also to credit.com and pay a fee and run your score yourself and determine what you need to do. That choice is yours! If you need to be in contact with a good mortgage broker that can help you get a home through various low down payment programs, call me @ 954-557-3416 and I'll be glad to give you his contact info.

Sincerely;
Joe Roman
ERA Herman Group Real Estate
josephwroman@gmail.com
http://www.realestateinsouthfla.com
Thank you Everyone! I have credit cards also they are down to the 30%. I all ready signed accepted bid. I want a better interest rate.
Flag Tue Mar 11, 2014