Credit Score in Los Angeles>Question Details

godfatherr009, Home Buyer in Iraan, TX

hi. i am immigrating to us for life. so i do not have any information about credit score.law ,conditions and other aspects(especially loan type).

Asked by godfatherr009, Iraan, TX Wed Nov 6, 2013

one of the my main question is that my credit score only depend on my job or payment if so how. by the way if i have noticeable money in my account with co-exist of receiving loan of same bank ,would be there any credit score for me due to my bank account.

Answers

7
There are lenders like myself that offer loans for this particular scenario. One loan to consider is the Foreign National Loan. These loans are meant for non-residences/citizens seeking a home loan in the United States. Also, this type of loan usually requires about 20% down or more depending on the documents you have available so be prepared for that. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me! Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Excellent response Kat! I would also like to mention that it is possible to purchase a home without having credit established with the use of a Private Money Lender. Many newly immigrated individuals as well as foreign nationals may invest in real estate without having to buy the property cash. This is possible through the use of private money. If you would like more information on what the requirements are to do this, please feel free to contact me at yanniraz@gmail.com or 818-308-4443. Also you can learn more about Private Money Lending at the link below:
I know several mortgage brokers who have many different loan products we specialize in helping people with difficult loans most lenders cannot touch.. Credit issues, self employment etc. Email me or visit our site I would love to go over your situation in more detail and refer you to a lender..
There are many issues and aspects to your questions. Most are not Real Estate related, although you may be thinking about a loan to purchase a home.
You need some general advice about life in the US.
Call me if you come to town, we can meet in my office and I will be glad to share with you what I know. My husband and I both immigrated to this country and we can give you some insight.
hi .as i have seen your answer i would like to have your e-mail add in order to have more conversation and use your usable guidance.please send a mail for me in order to say details of my conditions.thanks.godfatherr009@gmail.com
Flag Thu Nov 7, 2013
Probably not yet if you open a secured credit card that can help to begin build credit for you.... Let know how else I may help you.

If you are new to the country and so long as your documentation are all in place then building your credit is easy. When you get here, of course sign a lease, then buy a car, apply for secured credit card and so on. But make sure that you maintain them otherwise you will have credit issues.

Charles Nierras
7207-2 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, CA 91316
http://www.nierras.net
http://www.charlesnierras.com
A credit score is determined by credit...your credit cards, what the balances are, how you pay your monthly debt, what your debt to income ratio is and a few more factors.

It is not determined by how much money you have in the bank or by your job.

See the link below that gives you more information on credit scores.

If you have money in the bank, the bank may give you a line of credit or credit card based on your bank account and bank history.

There are ways to obtain home loans in this case, however, you would need to speak with a mortgage broker to see what you would be able to do.

Let me know if I may be of assistance.

Kat Becker, Realtor
Berkshire Hathaway
katbecker@hotmail.com
(323) 819-4760