Credit Score in Fairfield>Question Details

Lester Mendo…, Home Buyer in Fairfield, CA

escrow closing what to do?

Asked by Lester Mendoza, Fairfield, CA Mon Aug 27, 2012

can anyone answer me on this i was told that my loan was funded and geting the keys tomorrow so i called adt the alarm system cause i needed to get one for my home owners ins and they check my credit will that affect it on me geting my keys tmmrw

Answers

7
Dianne Langston’s answer
No, it will not. If your loan has funded and you are getting your keys tomorrow you are probably safe to allow your credit to be check. If you want to be double safe you can wait until after you close, and receive your keys. The likelihood of the credit check affecting your ability to close tomorrow is slim to none.
thank you
Flag Mon Aug 27, 2012
thank you
Flag Mon Aug 27, 2012
oh ok but all of that is in place its all impound so i called my lender today and she said that they just receive the docs from title company and that they funded the loan and as soon as i heard that i called adt to get a home alarm sytem and thank you im really nervous cause i was told not to do anything with my credit while in escrow but if it closed today and i was told by my lender that i should get my keys in the morning im pretty sure i can do anything with my credit rite????
If your loan funded today you will be fine... Your agent will give you your keys tomorrow after it records.. Congrats!
Walter is right. The escrow officer would not have requested that the loan fund unless your insurance was already in place. If you have some questions call your real estate professional and touch base with your escrow officer. One of them is bound to have an answer for you.

Congratulations on the new home!

Cheers!

Maximillian Diez
http://www.calpmg.com
http://www.re-syndicate.com

Clients receive a rebate when they work with one of our agents to buy real estate. Ask how.
1.877.787.8525
well i need a home alarm sytem so after they told me that my loan got funded i called A.D.T and got an alarm system which they ask for my ss number and will do a credit check i just dont want that to be the reason why i dont get my keys in the morning
How can they check your credit if you didn't give them your SS# or signed anything?
I do not believe your loan would have funded unless your home owner insurance was in place. You should be ok but you can always double check with the escrow officer in the morning.