Credit Score in Ashland>Question Details

student21, Home Buyer in Ashland, MA

credit history is only short (approximately 9 months). Any banks that will accept this? I have money down and first time buyer with good credit score

Asked by student21, Ashland, MA Wed Jul 3, 2013

Answers

6
It might also depend on how long you have been working. My advice would be to talk to a good lender try Alan Kessler at the Mortgage Pro's in Framingham, he's excellent (508) 370-0111 ext 2. If your not able to buy right now he can tell you what to do to be ready asap.

I'm a local agent and have sold real estate here in the metro-west area for 20 years. Visit my web site at http://www.realestateinmetrowest.com or call me at 508-932-9179 to start looking at homes!
I service the Ashland area as a buyers agent and work with some lenders that should be able to get you into a loan. Please feel free to email ( pete@hrpre.com) with your contact info and I will get you in touch with the right lender.
You should be fine provided there is nothing in your credit history of late payments.
Should you need help. Please feel free to contact me as I am a Buyers Agent !
Office : 508-842-4663 or email me at ron@authentichomefinder.com
Ron
As long as your employment history is at least 2 years (school counts). You should be ok.

Please contact me through my profile for a mortgage pre-approval.
You should be ok. Please contact me and or visit my website if you need an agent. I work with first time buyers.

Thanks Kenzo
Web Reference: http://nemoves.com/Kenzo
6 months is normally acceptable