Credit Score in Kenosha>Question Details

Bella53143, Home Buyer in Kenosha, WI

Will I be able to get a first time home loan with a 622 FICO score in Kenosha, Wisconsin?

Asked by Bella53143, Kenosha, WI Tue Mar 13, 2012

Answers

7
I work with a lot of people who have less than perfect credit, seems like you can get approved now. I tell all my clients that need a pre approval to visit The Lenders Network, I have seen loan approvals from them even with scores under a 600. So if anyone can get you a loan they can.

Hello Again:

I wanted to give you the name and information of a Lender here in Kenosha that can help you. They can do FHA Loans with FICO Scores starting at 600.

Here's his information ... and I highly recommend him. Trustworthy, hardworking, experienced ...

Mark K Kuyawa
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
7520 39th Ave Lower
Kenosha Wi 53142
262-605-8900 Office
262-605-8901 Fax
262-496-9547 Cell

Hope this helps!

Diana Dahlberg, 1 MONTH REALTY -- Serving Southeastern Wisconsin since 1994
I have got a few lenders that would love to assist you with your purchase and they SPECIALIZE in assisting with 203K loans. Please feel free to give me a call and I'll be happy to pass you their name and number. I can be reached at 262-764-1039, or my web site, http://www.peteoconnor.com.
Hi.
Yes there is a lot of loan programs out there with that credit score. However there are other factors at play as well. I have lenders in mind with some great programs. Now is the time to buy a bank owned home and there is a 203K program that will give you money to remodel! I would love to speak to you about your options!
Your FICO score is one of a few other criterias which would help you get a first time home loan.Your lender will look at debt-to-income,among a few other things.Now is a great time to buy.There are first time home buyer grants and down payment assistance and closing cost credits available right now for first time home buyers available through some of our fantastic local banks.Swing me an e-mail or feel free to call me for a list of those numbers available through me.Have a great day!
Web Reference: http://www.cbre1.com
Hello Bella: Thank you for asking about your ability to get a First Time Home Loan with a FICO score of 622. Yes, there are local lenders here in Kenosha who could assist you in your pre-qualification and pre-approval for a mortgage. The first step is to talk with a Lender ... if you would like me to make a recommendation to have a Local Lender give you a call just let me know. I've been working in the Kenosha area for 17 years and have built a good relationship with a variety of Lenders. Let me know if you need any assistance.
Your credit score should be fine to qualify but they will look at other things such as income and debt. I would talk to lender and see about getting pre-approved. I think you have a pretty good chance.