Credit Score in 91932>Question Details

J9, Renter in 91932

Who can I talk to, to find out what I need to pay on my credit to buy a house?

Asked by J9, 91932 Sat Jan 7, 2012

Trying to find out if I should file BK or pay off things on my credit to get a home. Who do I need to talk to? Who can help me with this?

Answers

10
Keep renting and pay down credit cards. Beyond credit score, lender looks for debt to income ratios, cash reserves and job stability and source of income. a strategic BK will hurt your ability to buy anything! from a house to a car you are screwwed for 3-5 years depending on the chapter.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 7, 2012
Hello J9, your fico scores can be raised within 3-4 days in most cases to qualify for programs, rates and terms as necessary. If you figure out what cities/zip codes you are considering, minimum number of bedrooms and the maximum payment/price you are looking to achieve you can be emailed listings to fit your search criteria. Your email address is needed to set you up for the automatic daily updates.

You will need to be pre-approved if you decide to buy and to be able to meet an agent to view and submit offers on any homes of your choice. Your qualifications will be determined by your credit profile, debt to income ratios, fico scores, loan program and how much you want to invest into the down payment and closing costs.

You may qualify FHA from fico scores between 500-579 with 10% down or minimum 580 fico score may qualify FHA 3.5% down or as low as .5% half percent down payment program up to 417k. You may consider 3% down conventional from a minimum 620 fico score or even 5% down conventional with NO Mortgage insurance (Lender paid MI) up to 417k.

It only takes a few dozen questions to qualify, go over your options and email you listings to study and compare. Here are some links to study as well as web reference links to many loan program pages offered...

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran & VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
22+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 5pm by phone Monday thru Saturday, Sundays by appt., EMAIL ANYTIME 24/7
Under640FicoScoreLoans@gmail.com or HomeLoans4U@live.com
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY
http://www.trulia.com/profile/SherylArndt

If my response was helpful, consider clicking Thank, Link or Best Answer.
A Great Lender will be able to assit you.
I have a few favorites I can share with you, if you're interested.

Amy Heather Morton

Coronado Living Luxury Homes
1033 B Ave Suite 100
Coronado, CA 92118

http://homes4saleincoronado.com/

Cell (619)-865-1477
amyheathermorton@gmail.com

CAL-BRE #01950710
Broker CAL-BRE #01295699
Each office is independently owned and operated.
Find a good lender that you feel comfortable working with. They can help you step by step get things in order to purchase a house.
We can help! We assist home buyers daily to help improve credit scores to the qualifying levels or above.

I also have relationships with Loan Officers and Realtors across the country that are familiar with our services and are willing to assist you.

~We offer a FREE consultation for credit restoration

~Typically 70% PERMANENT deletion rate of negative, unverifiable, & inaccurate information from your credit reports utilizing our Trademarked V-phase audit process that includes ALL 3 Credit Bureaus, the original creditors, & the collection agencies.

~Typically 50-80 point increase in your credit scores

~6 months MAX (our program will not exceed 180 days)

~ 100% money back guarantee ~

WE GET RESULTS AND GET PEOPLE INTO HOMES!

Darren Sessom, CCRS
972.984.5110
d.sessom@rmcn.com
http://www.rmcn.com
I would contact Frank Kriticos at United One Financial 619.600.5136. They specialize in debt consolidation and can also assist in credit repair if necessary. Once you have started that process we can meet to further discuss your purchasing capabilities. Please let me know if you have any further questions at this time!

Dustin Shepard
3rd Generation Realto
Coldwell Banker Royal Realty
619.246.2279
dustinshepard@gmail.com
http://www.TimeForHomes.com
Ca. BRE License 01410160
Hi J9,
Definitely avoid a BK if you can. It will severely impact your ability to qualify for years. Contact me directly so we can set up a home ownership strategy for you. What is crucial to pay off and how fast you can get there...

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
Like everyone here is saying, avoid a BK if you can. Sit down with a lender that you trust and have them go over what you need to do to improve your credit score. Pay down your credit cards and try not to charge anything else on them.
J9,

If you can avoid BK you should. There is a book available called Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. It has been a life-changer for many people. The books teaches you how to get out of debt.

Dot Chance, Realtor®
Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE®
DRE License #01494182
Keller Williams Realty World Media Center
http://www.DotChance.com
818.339.7712

WHEN YOU THINK OF REAL ESTATE...Think DotChance.com! My business thrives from your referrals!
J9,

Many buyers find it helpful to speak to and work with a lender to work out any credit issues or problems as they are in the process of getting pre-approved for a mortgage loan. I would not recommend a BK unless you have a creditor trying to file a judgement against you and after consulting with a BK attorney. As was stated by another Realtor, A BK should be your last resort as it will delay your ability to get a loan for many years.

I refer my clients to Jason Gill at Prime Lending, he is great to work with and can guide you through the mortgage process. Hi email is: jgill@primelending.com

I would be happy to speak with you about the home buying process and you can get more information at my website.

Warm regards,

Jill Eastman
Broker
Magnus Realty Group, Inc.