Credit Score in Charlotte>Question Details

sb1, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

Where are the lenders that work with 550 - 600 scores in Charlotte nc. I want to purchase a house for $85,000. Please help.

Asked by sb1, Charlotte, NC Sat May 7, 2011

Where are the lenders that work with 550 - 600 scores in Charlotte nc.
I want to purchase a house for $85,000. Please help.

Answers

11
Hey, I'm a first time home buyer with a credit score around 630. I live in greensboro NC and I'm look for a lender who will except my score. The house I've found is 90,000.
I'd try to raise your score first so that you qualify for FHA financing, then use some local financing programs to help you with a downpayment. Then try BB&T Chip program, NACA, Self Help Credit Union. I have one other possibility if you contact me...
Most lenders require 625 or more credit score. Confer with mortgage broker, complete loan application determine what is your best interest
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
There are many homes in the price you're searching! I know a specific lender that will lend FHA to 500-580 credit score on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me directly at 704.200.8823.

Belinda
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011

I have a lender for you that can do a FHA loan with 600 credit score. Give me a call today at (704) 322-3710 or email me at stephan@nc-homeownership.com for more info.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
Cunningham & Company and Wells Fargo
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
Hey sb1,

You have other options!! If your credit isn't that great but you have a good rental history and some down payment money, I can get you into a home in the next two weeks. If you have a specific property in mind I may even be able to get you into that one otherwise I have many to offer. You can contact me for more information: email is macstarventures@gmail.com or call anytime at 704-808-9012. I will also provide credit repair. I am not a broker, I am a real estate investor.

John McGowan - MacStar Ventures, LLC.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
Just met with Brandon Beck from Suntrust yesterday that was telling me about some great programs for senario. Reach out to him at 704 644-7762.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
I agree with all the answers posted. There are lenders out there that a little better able to help make suggestions on how a credit score may be improved. If you are not already working with a buyer's agent to help you through a purchase, you should definitely choose one. A good agent will help get you started in the right direction. If you need some help. Give me a call! 704.506.8382.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
There are a few lenders out there working with peopel in that credit score range...They are not guaranteeing a loan but on the other hand they are not automatically declining you either.

Two I know of are Coldwell banker mortgage and wells fargo. I will be happy to provide you with some contacts for peopleIi deal with...Just let me know.
Web Reference: http://www.davedicecco.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
There are other factors in addition to credit that will determine loan qualification, therefore visit with any local banks and or credit unions, after reviewing your overall financials, credit, debt, etc., your loan officer can make a determination on qualification; if you don't yet qualify, he/she may suggest what needs to be done in order to qualify in the near future.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011