Credit Score in 89183>Question Details

Rxgirl702, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

What credit score will allow you to obtain a home loan? My TransUnion score is low at 548 but my Experian is 629. Which score do they use?

Asked by Rxgirl702, Las Vegas, NV Sat Mar 8, 2014

Answers

6
Dan Tabit’s answer
Rxgirl,
Lenders use either the middle score or the lower if only two are available. Credit scores are just one aspect of getting approved. You still need to have secure employment, income, assets and character.
The scores you obtain on your own are not always reliable and lenders will obtain their scores.
Meet with a great local lender to discuss your eligibility. If you can't qualify right now, they can tell you the steps you can take to improve your chances for approval sooner.
Hello Rxgirl,
Your scenario is not uncommon in this economic climate, and we have loans to facilitate such a scenario. But getting a free City First pre-qualification is the best way to know whether or not you are ready to buy today. In less than a day you will have all the facts about your situation, and you will be able to make a much more educated decision as to your next step. I look forward to hearing from you.

Check me out at the link below and get your free approval today!
http://www.city1stlasvegas.com/EmployeeDetail.aspx?EmployeeI…

Thank you for choosing City First Mortgage Services,

Nathan T. Kessler | Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator

City First Mortgage Services
8871 W Flamingo Rd Suite 202
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(C) 702.683.3126 | (F) 702.974.0848 | (O) 702-522-6743
nathan.kessler@city1st.com http://www.city1stlasvegas.com
Company NMLS # 3117 | Branch NMLS # 819501
Individual NMLS # 377217 NV #46175
I work with a lot of Credit challenged buyers. We have a credit restoration program that has the ability to remove all derogatory items from your credit report in 30 to 60 days. I have worked with a lot of programs that say they can clean your credit but all they do is take your money for something you could have done yourself... This program really works My score went from 635 to 740 in about 45 days.
I believe these kind of scoring part differ from bank to bank & financial institutes too, for which you need to make a market research properly, but anyhow if you planning to own a property then i believe it is better to go for a buying option that too with the help of housing loan which is available with low rate of interest.
Contact a lender to qualify as there is no pre-determined score. The general range of 620-650 is a guideline, but a lender can assist with your eligibility.

Chad Roberts
Broker/Salesperson
Realty One Group
I am an agent with Coldwell Banker Premier Realty here in Las Vegas. I work with several sources that can help you get prequalified. Call or email me and I would be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Thomas Dean
702.458.7070
thomas.dean@cbvegas.com