Credit Score in Jackson>Question Details

Annette, Home Buyer in Jackson, TN

What are the credit requirements for a rural development loan?

Asked by Annette, Jackson, TN Thu Jan 28, 2010

Answers

3
The USDA Rural development website has information on the credit requirements for a rural development loan and other information that you may find helpful.

To determine income eligibility of an applicant/household, click on the Income Eligibility link on the left side of the screen and select a Rural Development program. When you select a Rural Development program, you will be directed to the appropriate income eligibility screen for the Rural Development loan program you selected.

To determine if a property is eligible to receive discounted satellite service under the Satellite Grant Program, click on the Satellite Grant Program link on the left side of the screen to view a map. You will be able to find your address on the map to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements of this program.
Hi Annette,
Please contact me and I will be happy to help you find your home. At this time I am
not taking listings and concentrating on representing buyers.
Thanks Pamela
pamelacleere.com
731.394.2220
620 is currently the minimum credit score required for a USDA Rural Development Loan. However, there is more to "it" than just having that (620) credit score. For example, Credit Waivers are required for any applicant with a credit score less than 640. For further details on the credit requirements for a USDA Rural Development Loan, always consult a USDA Expert.
Web Reference: http://bit.ly/c7M6Ew