Credit Score in Valley Oak>Question Details

Julia, Home Buyer in Stockton, CA

Plan buy a home

Asked by Julia, Stockton, CA Sun Jun 27, 2010

I am currently in Dallas, Texas, the company I work for will have to move to Zip 95205, the company has bought a warehouse in this place and office. I will probably follow within three months, moved to this place. I plan to distance the company within 15 minutes by car to buy an apartment/condo/townhouse within a 50 000. I have been working in my company for seven years, the company is a wholesale operation quilt and peripheral products, I have a monthly salary of around 3500, no other loans, including car; credit card. I can pay about 20,000 of the down payment, I have passed the citizen application is waiting for oath.
I married in 2004 and bought a house in Texas, but a year later my husband addicted to gambling, during which I can not pay the loans so the house was abandoned, and have a bad record (only) I have separated from her husband five years, our economy is now separate from the house will be my own, Can I get a loans?

Answers

2
Have you talked to any lenders yet? If not, I can give you three referrals so you can find out what you need to do to get preapproved.
Hi Julia,
I'm in the 95205 area too. I would be happy to help you find a home here. I can refer you to a good lender in the area that can see if you qualify for a loan.
Sheri Garland
California Community Realty
Stockton, CA
209-472-1088
209-954-6400