Question Details

\, Renter in Katy, TX

Our lease of contract will expire nxt yr june we live in greenhouse villas 77449, were thinking of buying a house nxt area can u give us advice

Asked by \, Katy, TX Mon Oct 14, 2013

But we prefer the a nice area close to katy mills 77494 can u give us advice to purchase a new house or just get refinancing, i realy dont have any idea abt buying the house, were ready to see some open houses in katy texas, tnks

Answers

1
Diana Walton’s answer
Hello, if you are thinking of buying a home next year, the first thing you would want to do is to speak with a lender, if you do not have one, I will be more than happy to provide you with 3 for you to choose from. The reason you want to speak with a lender first, a lender will let you know if you are qualify to purchase a home and how much house you can afford. At this point it really would not be in your best interest if you begin viewing homes now, because you would not know what price range to begin looking in. Once you speak with your lender, if you do qualify to purchase a home, your next move should be finding a Real Estate Agent to work with. If you do not currently have one, please call me and I will be more than happy to work with you or refer you to someone.
As for refinancing, do you currently own a home? if you do, and is interesting in refinancing, you should discuss that with the lender as well.

Diana Walton
Licensed Real Estate Consultant
Buy, Sell, Lease, Investors
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
281.923.1118