Question Details

alladinwebb, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

My wife and i are just starting out. I have some credit issues but i make the money to afford rent what do i do??

Asked by alladinwebb, San Antonio, TX Fri Mar 29, 2013

Answers

2
Michael Skelton’s answer
The best bet is to have a mortgage professional review your credit report. Most credit reporting agencys have analyzer feature. It will tell you what you need to do to increase your credit score. This may take time so beware of the credit restoration companies that promise you anything. Payoff all collections and judgements, reduce your balances on your credit cards to 1/3 of the limit. If you do not have credit cards obtain a few to build your credit. Some credit card companies will charge you a higher rate due to bad credit but essentially you are buying good credit. Some of these companies are Orchard Bank, First Premiere and Credit One bank.
Buy. We help people who have low credit scores and match you with a lender that has a loan product for you. 580 credit score needed for FHA and 620 for conventional with 3% down.