Credit Score in 77449>Question Details

Cosmokanai, Real Estate Pro in Gardena, CA

Is there any lender(s) who can do the mrtgage loans to bad credit scores below 600 in california? Reason of bad score is only the economic slowdown.

Asked by Cosmokanai, Gardena, CA Sun May 26, 2013

Can do 50% down and show the good income & assets.

Answers

4
Yes. 580 credit score for FHA and VA can be found in CA and nationwide really, I can refer you to a lender..
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 31, 2013
Most lenders nationally will want you to have a FICO of 620 or higher. While there are programs available that go down to 580. You are more than welcome to contact me through my profile and I will be glad to assist anyway I can.

Another suggestion you may want to look into is a credit union or portfolio lender where they essentially make their own credit guidlines.

Hope this helps!
I have a program that will purchase the home for you & you lease it from them until you are ready to purchase it on your own. you can contact me for additional info.
832-492-0700
You may want to speak to a broker. But many lenders now days are requiring scores of 620 and or greater. If you would like help correcting your credit, please contact me. We help folks like yourself get qualified in as little as 6 months.

Have a great day;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit & Mortgage Consultant of
Everlasting Credit Repair
Making home ownership more than a dream...
Retired Mortgage Banker
http://www.everlastingcredit.com